TK Firearms & Security Training provides a full line of training programs to meet various industry standards and certification requirements. Instruction covers security guard courses, weapon use, and private shooting. Feel free to contact me to inquire about my lessons.
What: Pistol shooting & advanced fitness training. Student’s will be drawing from the holster with live fire on the range and put through fitness drills.
Who: Open to anyone who wants to be more proficient and comfortable with their pistol to protect themselves and loved ones.
When: Saturday May 15th2021
Where: TK Firearms Outdoors Range / Burlington, Wisconsin
Event Time: 8am – 12pm **Registration / Check In 7am **
Cost: Early Bird Special $150 by May 1st, 2021 After $175 until May 13th 2021 *Event does not include ammo
Student will get:
· 5.11 Tactical T-Shirt with registration $29.99 value / Sponsor By: 5:11 Tactical Gurnee, IL 60031
· Certificate of Completion – TK Firearms & Fitness Crossover
· Professional Photographer Pictures
1. Brief firearm safety
2. Student will be shooting on steel and paper targets
3. Holster draw practice
4. Physical fitness drill during & between shooting event
5. Certificate of Completion
You will need:
Holster outside the waist band style
2 or more Magazines
200 Rounds Ammo
Eyes & Ear Protection
Cargo / Flexible Pants
Training boots over the ankle or tennis shoes (this event is outdoor)
Student have the option to wear tactical vest or body armor
We will meet your scheduling needs with private group sessions or individual training.
You will still have to meet the states requirement hours of training.
Please call to schedule your Concealed Carry Training
**Training fees do not include states application/license fees**
20Hours Unarmed / PERC Card Training $150
All individuals who want to be employed as a private security officer or investigator in the State of Illinois must complete the 20 hour Unarmed Security/Investigator Training Course at a state-licensed training facility. Start your career in the security and investigation industry today.
Students will need to complete 10Hours of the unarmed security training online. Persons using this online pre-pay option will need to CALL after payment at 224-243-1076 to inform us of their registration into the online class. Registered students will be sent the registration instructions via email. Registered students who fail to complete the online portion of the course within 10 days will forfeit their seat in the classroom portion. NO REFUND
Online Portion 10-Hours
- Intro to Private Security; Arrest, Search, Seizure
- Civil and Criminal Liability and Private Security
- The Use of Force and Private Security
- The Illinois Criminal Code of 2012 (720 ILCS 5) for Private Security
- Private Police and Security Reporting to Law Enforcement Agencies
- Fire Prevention and Fire Safety for Private Security
- Process Serving and Private Security
- Report Writing for Private Security
- Human and Public Relations for Private Security
- Online Portion Classroom Quiz
Classroom Portion 10Hours
- Review online training portion
- PERC Card and FCC Card
- Part 2 Reporting to Law Enforcement
- Part 2 Report Writing
- Uniforms Laws
- Process Service
- Unarmed Security Course Final Test
All individuals who want to be employed as a armed private security guard in the State of Illinois must complete the 20 hour Firearm – Armed Security Guard Training Course at a state-licensed training facility. Start your career in the security and investigation industry today
Students will learn how to deploy and safely use taser / X26P Taser Training certificate is valid for 2 years. This course consisting of hands-on training of the Taser X26P which is carried by your local law enforcement and security personnel. A written test and live fire of the taser will be performed.
Learning effective deployment, striking and defenses
OC Spray: Learning how to properly deploy OC spray, the
different types of sprays and the applications and uses for each, as well as proper first aid and decontamination.